I think we have to emphasize the organizational aspect of
experts4solutions.

Otherwise, it will be just another portfolio website.

I understand it is begining, but I think it will not be relevant without a
organizational aspect.

Things to think:

1. Who will receive demand, collect proposals and select the team/developer
2. What garanties the organization will give to contractor about time and
costs
3. What percentage of project will be retained to maintain the organization?
4. How the organization will follow the project to make it a sucess
everytime?

Atenciosamente

Alexandre Andrade
Hipercenter.com Classificados Gratuitos e Inteligentes