On Jan 16, 2011, at 3:26 PM, Kenneth Lundström wrote:

> > Are you running the current trunk? There hasn't been a release with the new
> > router yet. Try adding the abc line below (note the comma); you should get
> > a complaint about an unknown key.
>
> I´m running the newest Nightly Built?
>
> > One more question: does this work OK with the old routing logic?
>
> I have not used any routing logic so far?

I'm not sure what's in the nightly build. The abc= line should tell us
something, and I can give you a little more debugging depending on what it says.

What's your environment? Host system, server configuration, etc? There are some
configurations (like mod_proxy) where you have to do domain-based routing at
the server rather than web2py, I think.