I have been enjoying the learning process with web2py, honestly I have
little knowledge of html, css and especially ajax.
I am not far off having a functional website building on the
scaffolding application, however I have a few questions please:

How do I move static files (e.g *.png) into folders (i.e. /static/
images) using admin interface? I can only seem to get them in /static
but want to keep the folders tidy.

I have 2 base.css files in /static and one in /static/css why?

what does web2py_ajax.html do? Why are ajax components required?

There seems to be a space for a logo in layout.html and base.css which
is the best to use?

Not web2py related as such but.... I have created a favicon.ico of my
own, but it is circular. In gimp/inkscape the background is
transparent but when the favicon appears in my tab within chrome it
has a white background. How do I fix this?

Cheers!