On Jan 26, 6:51 am, Alfonso de la Guarda <alfons...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As an architect I have the power to choose the framework, but I would
> support it in more technical reasons, so that by sharing experiences,
> I will be happy to read their views, especially in management,
> deployment and DAL / ORM

You should build an application, the same application, with both
Django and web2py.  It doesn't have to be a big thing, just try to
cover a few of the basics.   This is the only way to really know what
the relative merits are.   I did this, and I selected web2py, but in
all honesty, Django and web2py are very close to each other.   The
thing that slightly tipped the balance for me was that it seemed
easier to get stuff done in web2py.  There were more conveniences.