Web2py can do all this with a bit of work as shown already. I am curious
about your 3d skills as I have been looking for some people to help create a
game similar to the old wizardry but using a web-based interface.  If you
interested in side project like this, drop me a personal email and we can
look into it together.
BR,
Jason Brower