People this is important, please review your hosting. If the decision is
made, you are not going to upgrade web2py in the future. There are good
reasons on why dropping support of 2.4, in favor of better code and
features.

I think the python 2.4 is too old. Appengine has python 2.5 already. Make
your point like massimo said.

Martin

--
Pablo Martín Mulone (mar...@tecnodoc.com.ar)