Actually, I also have a friend using Rails who wants to do pair
programming with me so that both of us can do a thorough and objective
comparison. Need to squeeze out time for that >.< There are too many
things to learn in web and mobile development >.<

Of course, I will still continue to use web2py for my other
projects :)