For me, the text in the top blue bar (i.e., "AskValue", "QUESTIONS", and
"LOGIN") is now difficult to read (either the background or the text needs
to be lighter). The attached image shows what it looks like for me.

Also, I notice AskValue is using the Tymr favicon, which is confusing.

Best,
Anthony