Hallo Jonathan,

On 2 March 2011 01:42, Jonathan Lundell <jlund...@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2011, at 10:37 AM, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> src="/kb/static/DSC_1403.png" (I moved the image from /kb/static/images to
> /kb/static - now it works.
>
>  I would still like to know how to get imgages in static/images to work with
> this routing system.
>

> src="/sadec/static/sadc.png"
>

> Have you made any progress with this? I still haven't been able to
> reproduce the problem, using the standard web2py apps, all of which have
> several static subdirectories.

No.  It is a production server so I do not want to experiment a lot.  When I
remove routes.py the server serves the pictures in the subdirectory
/static/images/  but when I use routes.py the images have to be in /static.
So I just moved them to static.

Here is my routes.py (the routers part)

routers = dict(
    # base router
    BASE = dict(
        default_application = 'kb',
        domains = {
                 'kbase.sun.ac.za' : 'kb',
                'kbase' : 'kb',
                'sadcpublications.sun.ac.za' : 'sadec'
                },
        applications = ['kb', 'sadec', 'ada', 'admin'],
        controllers = 'DEFAULT'
    ),
    # 'admin' application router
    admin = dict(
        controllers = [],   # don't remove controller names from admin URLs
        map_hyphen = False, # don't map hyphens to underscores
    ),
)

Regards
Johann

--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for