I like Webfaction a lot. Once you get a handle on the Webfaction
vocabulary and setup it is great, before that happens you may find
yourself learning how it all works. In the end this is a good thing
because you will really understand how things are setup if you ever
have an issue, but it the beginning it can be frustrating if you new
to webfaction or developing with web2py or both.

Chris