I tried to use migrate_enabled but i having returned the following
error:

p4089
sS'key'
p4090
S"'migrate_enabled'"
p4091
sssS'traceback'
p4092
S'Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File "/home/dotcloud/current/
gluon/restricted.py", line 181, in restricted\n    exec ccode in
environment\n  File "/home/dotcloud/1303836474.97/applications/wiki/
models/plugin_wiki.py", line 63, in <module>\n    format = \'%(slug)s
\', migrate_enabled=plugin_wiki_migrate)\n  File "/home/dotcloud/
current/gluon/dal.py", line 3992, in define_table\n    raise
SyntaxError, \'invalid table "%s" attribute: %s\' % (tablename, key)
\nSyntaxError: invalid table "plugin_wiki_page" attribute:
migrate_enabled\n'
p4093

Oscar.