It takes some time to figure out and understand everything that goes
on, that is why I thought of sharing it via an exercise first, maybe
somebody else could come up with a different solution.

Anyway, it is good to hear that there were people trying and that the
info might be useful.
Thanks for the input. Further discussion is always welcome.