hello,

thank you so much for your pointer, salbefe. i can input the encrypted
password but the result not like i've expected before. i mean there is an
additional character on the field password.
e.g.
    db.auth_user.bulk_insert([{'first_name' : 'a',
                               'last_name' : 'a',
                               'email' : 'a.a.com',
                               'password' :
db.auth_user.password.validate('a')}])

i created 1 user with password string '*a' (without quotes)*, and second 1
register new password with the same password string '*a'** (without quotes)*,
when i compare it on the db the result that i entered manual password
string  '*a' (without quotes)* via register form is not match that i store
on the database via python script. the differnetial on the password field is
there is *|encrypted_password|None* when i put it via python script.

maybe i've missed something, please give me a hints about this, thank you
very much before.