thank you so much for your pointer, anthony, the encrypted password is
without *|encrypted password|None.*
i've compared with the manual that i put on the register form is same. (same
password 'a' string)
but, pardon there is strange behaviour during login, the user that i
inserted via script couldn't login, but the manual one could login. is there
anything i missed on my code?
e.g.
    db.auth_user.bulk_insert([{'first_name' : 'a',
                               'last_name' : 'a',
                               'email' : 'a.a.com',
                               'password' :
db.auth_user.password.validate('a')[0]}])

thank you very much before.