Hi All,

Let's expand little bit the example of the book. I have Persons and Dogs. A
person can have several Dogs. A Dog can be connected to his owner (Person)
and to the Person that it has bitten to !...

In my view I'd like to show a table with one Person per row. In the first
column I would have the Person name, in the second column the Person dogs
and for each Dog I'd like to show also the Persons that the dog has bitten
to.

Of course I could retrieve the persons in the controller with
db().select(db.person.ALL)  and in the view I could loop it and use other
queries... I don't like to do that as I do not want to break the MVC and I
don't want to do DB queries from the View.... Another option is to build a
new structure in the controller.... or from the view call some helper
function....

what do you guys use in these kind of situations ?

thanks

--
Sebastian E. Ovide