I am trying to get web2py going with nginx on a remote server.

When I try running it via uswgi and nginx, using wsgihandler.py, it
works with the welcome application. However when I try another
application it gives me an error that it cannot find .../cache/
cache.shelve. This other application works okay with  'python
web2py.py' on the same server.

If I create a dummy file called .../cache/cache.shelve, it deletes
this file, and then complains it cannot find it!

I have given full permissions to both the directory and the file.

The VPS uses Centos 5.5, and I am running things on python2.6.1,
web2py version 1.96.3

any ideas?

Thanks
Peter