The more I get in to working with web2py and writing applications, I always
seem to end up including jQuery UI in my applications, if for no other
reason than it's easy to theme elements of my application using ThemeRoller.
For example, the menu is usually the first thing I change by using the
jQuery UI CSS and making the menu take on the form of the theme I am using.
Besides easier theming, jQuery UI also includes some helpful widgets, which
might make applications easier to develop if things like accordians, drag
and drop, date pickers, tabs, etc. Plus, they are designing a table widget
similar to jqGrid that could become a standard jQuery UI widget next year.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? For or against including jQuery UI as part
of web2py and changing the welcome application to use these new features?