Hi Michele!

I get the same error as before:

{
   "error": {
      "type": "OAuthException",
      "message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by the
Application configuration."
   }
}

from the following URL:

https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize?scope=user_photos%2Cfriends_photos&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2F69.234.184.92%2FhelloFacebook%2F

default%2Fuser%2Flogin%3F_next%3D%252FhelloFacebook%252Fdefault%252Findex&response_type=code&

 client_id=219317251425055

Again, the redirect_uri has my home IP address instead of the web2py
server's domain name or IP (I don't know if that's a problem or not).

I made a modules/fbappauth.py  with my CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET

for some reason,  in models/db.py,

from facebook import GraphAPI, GraphAPIError

did not work, so I had to use

import facebook

..., facebook.GraphAPI, ...

At facebook, I have defined

Site URL :   http://mydomain.com/

Site domain: mydomain.com

(where  'mydomain'  is my actual domain name)

The domain is running on an Amazon ec2 server,  with the web2py framework
(version 1.95.1).

 Does any of this look wrong?    How did you do your setup at facebook?

Thanks,
Luis.