Anthony,
I reply to you also privately to say many thanks for your support on the
web2py-users group.

I give you my references and if you are on LinkedIn I very appreciate if you
join my professional networks.
Best Regards.
Valter Foresto

http://www.electronicbricks.it
Reti Ottiche a Larga Banda in Fibra Ottica Plastica
"Red Light for Green Broadband Optical Networks" Consulting, Training,
Design, Marketing and Sales

Comm.SEC di Valter Foresto - ElectronicBRICKS™
Operation: Strada della Pronda 66/8bis - 10142 Torino - Italy (floor 1°,
office 3)
Email: valter.fore...@electronicbricks.it
Skype: comm.sec
Mobile: +39 347 0144028
LinkedIN: commsec
Twitter: valterforesto
Legal: Via Francesco Millio 57 – 10141 Torino - Italy
IVA/VAT: IT08775700019