On Jul 11, 2011, at 1:38 PM, cjrh <caleb.hatti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just realized you asked about Python 3 not 3.2!  The stuff I posted was the
> delta from 3.1 to 3.2 only.  To see what changes from 2 to 3, read here
> (isn't too long, worth skimming at the very least):
> http://docs.python.org/py3k/whatsnew/3.0.html

Some of the stuff has found it's way into 2.7. The unittest improvements spring
to mind, because I've been using them.

P3 needs some killer feature to motivate a migration, seems to me. Especially
when we're hearing from web2py users who need/want to stick with 2.4…

That GIO video someone posted had GvR saying that they had no immediate plans
to put P3 on GAE (they're doing 2.7). That kind of thing motivates me to put it
back in the drawer and think about it in a year or two.