Really awsome Bruno,

I´m trying to implement it on our companys intranet and got one question and one suggestion.

Is it possible to use T() on headers? Something like:
headers=[['f_name',T('Name')]]

Highlightning rows, sometimes it would be good to highlight some specific rows?

Kenneth

Great work, it will be/is very useful for many of us!
Thanks,
Miguel