BTW:
You can remove or comment these two lines:

from gluon.custom_import import track_changes

track_changes()

This is usefull only on my development environment.

PowerGrid works only in web2py 1.97+, because it uses 'current' to
deal with session, request, response and T

I made some improvements, hope to release new beta version soon.

Thanks.

2011/7/25 Kenneth Lundström <kenneth.t.lundst...@gmail.com>

>  Sorry, I found the error already. A stupid error.
>
> Our production server was laging behind on updates, was using 1.95.1, but
> not anymore. And now Powergrid is working.
>

> Kenneth
>

>  I published my first new version of our intranet on our production server
> and now I´m getting:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/data/domains/web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 181, in restricted
>     exec ccode in environment
>   File "/data/domains/web2py/applications/economy/models/plugin_PowerGrid.py"
> <https://economy.nudata.fi/admin/edit/economy/models/plugin_PowerGrid.py>,
> line 40, in <module>
>     from gluon.custom_import import track_changes
> ImportError: cannot import name track_changes
>

> I copied everything from dev server to production server. On dev it was
> working. Any ideas?
>
> > I think you can use headers=[['f_name',str(T('Name'))]
>
> This works. Thanks.
>
> > The highlight can be easuly implemented with JavaScript and CSS.
>
> The idea was that the trigger was the data, if e.g. a rows' sum is 0 it
> would be highlighted.
>
> Kenneth

Bruno Rocha
[ About me: http://zerp.ly/rochacbruno ]