Hello,

I believe that we'll settle on Web2py (over Django) for our future web needs
(moving from PHP to Python) and I'm not 100% clear how does deployment with
Web2Py go...iow, does one install one instance of web2py and install specific
app for each site, e.g. {app1,app2,app3} or it is required to e.g. install 3
different instances of web2py each having app{1,2,3} installed?

Considering that for running django on our host provider, we can use uwsgi in
emperor mode to speak with nginx (running as reverse proxy), we wonder what
would be setup to run several web2py sites?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)