On Mon, 8 Aug 2011 02:50:10 -0700 (PDT)
Marcel Luethi <marcel.lue...@mlsystems.ch>
wrote:

Hello Marcel,

> As a current customer of djangohosting.ch I'm interested to know how
> you did the web2py setup.

I haven't yet...probably in a few days.

However, it should be pretty same as with Django+uwsgi setup, iow, create local
port for e.g. uwsgi server if you want to use it and then launch uwsgi server
with appropriate conf file. I did use --protocol=http so there is no need to
run your own local (lighty) webserver, but speak directly to nginx.

I also found and adapted uwsgi init script and can email you if you like.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)