Hello!

I've decided to use web2py for all my needs instead of Django...one of the
first thing how I want to contribute is by some translation work and since I
keep all my work under DVCS - bzr is my preferred DVCS (after spending several
years with darcs) over git & hg - I went to pull web2py branch from Launchpad
repo.

Too bad, but the repo is in older (less efficient) repo format-1, so here is my
humble request (if it won't make too much hassle for devs or if there is some
other specific reason) if it's possible to convert web2py repo at LP to
format-2?

Sincerely,
Gour I

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)