On Tue, 9 Aug 2011 01:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Massimo Di Pierro
<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Massimo,

> we use mostly mercurial and I have not put much attention into bzr.

That's OK. Mercurial is nice, better (imho) than git and I've bzr-hg plugin
installed. :-)

> Can you tell he how to change format from 1 to 2?

Here is the upgrade guide:

http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/latest/en/upgrade-guide/index.html

It depends on the bzr version you have on your machine. If it's new-enough,
then you can do it in a few simple steps. Here is what I did:

1) bzr branch lp:~mdipierro/web2py/devel

2) cd devel; bzr check

3) bzr upgrade --format=2a

4) bzr push lp:~gour/web2py/devel

The above upgrade guide speaks about stuff like 'Look for “XXX is the current
focus of development”' but that I do not see in this case. Maybe it's visible
to you. (See 'Migrating branches on Launchpad' section.)

> I have no objection in principle but it will happen sooner if you can save me
> time. ;-)

Sure. Thank you for considering to upgrade.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)