Please, exec the following command an tell me the ouput:

cd rad2py/ide2py
python web2py.py

It is very strange, as it file doesn't have any external dependency
(just python stdlib)
it doesn't even import gluon at first.

Are you trying the latest version 0.06b?

If the problem persist, please fill an issue in the googlecode project site:
http://code.google.com/p/rad2py/issues/list

Best regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar