I updated the version of wx python, and removed the psp.py continues with
this error:

ovidio@ovidio-laptop:~/ide2py$ python
Python 2.6.5 (r265:79063, Apr 16 2010, 13:09:56)
[GCC 4.4.3] on linux2
>>> import wx
>>> wx.version()
'2.8.11.0 (gtk2-unicode)'

ovidio@ovidio-laptop:~/ide2py$ python main.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 50, in <module>
    from web2py import Web2pyMixin
ImportError: cannot import name Web2pyMixin

       Ovidio Marinho Falcao Neto
             ovidio...@gmail.com
                     88269088
                   Paraiba-Brasil