Thx. But how can I translate the names of the months and the days and how
can I make the calendar start at Monday (and not at Sunday)?

By the way: I wanted to get a timepicker and I have tried to use "...
_class='time'...". The datepicker works (_class='date') and also
_class='datetime', but not 'time'.

Regards, Martin