Here's the documentation on the JS widget:
http://www.dynarch.com/static/jscalendar-1.0/doc/html/reference.html.

Note, attaching the Calendar widget to date and datetime fields is handled
in the web2py_ajax_init function of /static/js/web2py_ajax.js (
http://code.google.com/p/web2py/source/browse/applications/welcome/static/js/web2py_ajax.js#25),

so you could edit that (or change the class of date and datetime fields) in
order to further customize the behavior.

Anthony