Folks,

After a hiatus of almost 9 months I finally finished a brand new
version of pyForum, it was a core component re-design, PEP-8
compliance issues, and many issues and bug fixes completed.

The system supports Janrain and local accounts, please read the latest
discussions there if you had a local account, if you are/were using
Janrain to log in you will not have any problems, in addition, I need
forum administrators, please ping me once you have an account in there
to give you admin so you can see all that you can do in the system as
far as management options.

Cheers,

Julio
(pyforum: speedbird)