I read that in the documentation, but it was JUST ambiguous enough
that I thought it might work for my uses. I can't imagine a time when
I would want to limit it in the URL helper without also limiting the
incoming URLs. It seems like an also-intended functionality. =)

If it isn't, it would be great to have a different flag we could use
in the domain router to do what I'm intending here. I can't be the
only person who would find it useful, haha. It would just map domain -
> app, always leave out the app name in the URL, and not allow access
to other apps.

And unfortunately I'm using wsgi, and I have no idea how I would go
about setting up your separate application directory idea. If anybody
DOES know, I'm all ears. =)