Omi Chiba,

Thanks VERY MUCH for your effort on building the web2py installation
package (a.k.a. library on fluxflex). Deploying web2py on a hosting
server has never been so easy! (I start crying for the hours I spent
in setting up my first web2py instance on my previous hosting
provider.)

One thing though. Your web2py library is a forked (and tailored)
version of official web2py 1.98.2. This way it will soon be outdated
when web2py trunk grows into 1.99, 1.100, etc.. So I see the only
practical way is:

1. modify your .flx file (in order to get rid of the "public_html"
directory, shall we?)
2. and commit it into the trunk.
3. and then someone of us (if not Massimo) maintain an identical clone
(rather than a fork) of web2py on github, until fluxflex will support
google code as app backend someday. (Will they?)

Later we will figure out a way to upload (perhaps download too?) each
web2py app, one by one.

By the way, how did you find out how to write the .flx file? I did not
see any documentation section on fluxflex site. Hope to know more so
that we can tweak more.

Regards,
Ray