Hi, the method you mentioned for application upload via url does the
trick for large app files. The problem is that the user is forced to
place an installer online somewhere as source for download. It would
be very useful to be able to upload files "normally". Also tried to
upload with git but i dont see how to do it for one application into
the pre-installed web2py folder.