Iceberg, Massimo Di Pierro,

Your idea is great. These influence me and I rewrite .flx file.
It is created on same github project with branch "get_new_stable".
https://github.com/nus/web2py-for-fluxflex/tree/get_new_stable
We can import this branch by using "Github import" menu.

The branch doing:
1. get new stable file from web2py.com.
2. unzip
3. deploying

This idea's strong point:
- User can get new stable file everytime.

Iceberg,
How to write .flx file is in http://jp.doc.fluxflex.com/ and other library code.