It allows me to see all the rows in the table, irrespective of
request_tenant, but it does not show me the signature columns or the
request_tenant column.  It acts this way whether I am logged in as a
user or not.

Using 1.98.2, by the way.

This is not a high priority, though.  I asked the original question to
find out if I have a bug in my code.  Since it appears not, I'm
content to work around the problem.