I´m exited about the scheduler because i need it a LOT!

My opinion about the scheduler importance:

I think i shoud be as important as view, controllers and models so why not
include it in the design of the app

Models
Controllers
*Tasks*
?

Please see a video of how tasks are created in Lotus Notes(Tasks in Lotus
Notes are called Agents)

Thank you
António