Add paginate=5 to your smartgrid call:

grid = SQLFORM.smartgrid(db.member, paginate=5)

    -Jim

On 9/23/2011 9:51 AM, António Ramos wrote:
But imagine i want a web page with 4 smartgrids. I need space for the 4 smartgrids so i have to make them smaller.

How do i resize them to only show for example 5 records each?

2011/9/23 Massimo Di Pierro <massimo.dipie...@gmail.com <mailto:massimo.dipie...@gmail.com>>

    It paginates automatically