Hi,

I'm quite impressed with the features in this release (also it didn't break
anything :) )

Just a question for Martin or Bruno, or anybody who knows the answer
regarding smartrgid/grid and Jquery UI themes application. I've spent few
hours searching through this group and couldn't find  the answer.

Are Jquery UI themes supported by default in grid/smartgrid (I know there
was talk about this but no sure if it's implemented) and if not how to
activate it? I've seen there is a patch, but again not sure if it was
applied to latest release.

I tried few variation, and I'm running out ideas (last option is to check
the code, but posting this question here might be faster and beneficial to
other users)

    grid=SQLFORM.smartgrid(db.person,jqueryui=True) ##wrong, do not use###

For example in this demo Jquery UI css is used.

http://labs.blouweb.com/web2pygrid/default/index?jqueryui=true

While in my app using smartgrid html looks like this

Thanks