This grid is fantastic! Is there some documentation? Some specific
questions:

1) I am setting "fields" to be displayed based on a configuration
file. However if you use the navigation buttons to go to second page
then it calls the controller with a "signature" and the table name is
no longer in request.vars. Is it accessible somehow or do I have to
store it in session?

2) Previously I used "represent" to set reference fields as clickable
links. "represent" now requires the record as a parameter. How should
this be used? The records are retrieved inside sqlform.grid() so I do
not have direct access.