> Hi there,
>
> If I disable the https requirement for the admin, I will not be able
> to get into the admin area either.

I was meaning disabling it in:

applications/welcome/controllers/appadmin.py

> The strange thing is that I can log in.  The system recognizes my
> password as valid (when it is, and not when it is not) but it does get
> me back to the login screen, in an endless loop.

i suspect the webfaction proxy is not passing the correct headers (or is
using some other technic) to let uWSGI knows the scheme is https.

This can be easy fixed with a WSGI middleware, but i would like to be sure
about it.

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it