I believe the community would be better served by using Stackoverflow
for Q&A and using the newsgroups for non Q&A freeform discussions/
news. I think this would seperate and emphasize the highly reusable
information, Q&A, from the often transient/limited use information/
discussion.  There is alot of activity on this newsgroup, which can
make it challenging to find answers to previously asked questions...
signal to noise mismatch.