+1 or more

I looked at several Python frameworks 1.5 years ago. Half of them are dead
projects now glad I wasn't on any of those bandwagons. It came down to
Web2py and Django and every time I looked at Django I went back to Web2py
because it felt so well designed and set up for getting things done. The
true test for a framework for me is how much it helps you. I spent 6 years
in the Java world and know about things that require a lot of work to
appease them so they will work for you.

Web2py is clearly my best experience ever for software development in web
environments. I have been a developer since 1977.

Ron