Ok, not exactly a la access... Pretty good I notice this :

"=" create : "name = 'something'" should be "name == 'something'"

I don't think about to much about the background complexity of what you try
to achieve, but I don't understand why menu is an appropriate way to display
this query building thing.

Richard