Oh forget to mention... It needs that we fork superfish.css and js and
rename every class in superfish.css and their call in superfish.js... It's
not pretty nice but it allow to play with the query builder...

I not convinced with a menu a proper ui for a query builder since when your
mice fall outside the menu everything unwrap and you have to start
everything over...

Richard

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com