Ok, I need to push data in a redis database. And my problem is that it takes a
while while the data is pushed in. So the screen would be waiting and a user
would be irritated.

My solution would be something like this.

if framequeue.check_frame_lock() == False:
        if session.deployment == True:
            pass
        else:
            import thread
            print session.deployment
            print "Running deployment"
            thread.start_new_thread(default_frame_deployment,())

So the thread is running in the background and the page displays the log.

But then I get gluon (database) errors in the functions.

Any idea's or is there a better/ more elegant solution to this problem ?

With regards,
Mike Veltman