Hello,
  I am trying to dynamically load templates that I have stored in a
subdirectory of one of my views. The structure looks like this:

app/
   views/
      test/
         index.html
         list.html
         edit.html
         add.html
         templates/
            first.html
            second.html

(I hope that formatting is preserved..)
I have this set up because I want to show different "profiles" for
each "test" item - this is a composition. For edit, this works just
fine, in the template I use include to import the proper template
based on the type of the member variable. The problem I face now, is
that in "add" I want to have a select box that loads the proper
template, but have no idea how to actually load this file from the
browser-side (this seems the only solution, without having to reload
the whole page with the proper template). Is there a way to reference
these html files from the browser side?
http://site/app/test/templates/first.html does not work, for instance.

Matt