About the cms, I am actually working on a general, full featured CMS for my
own company. just out of curiosity, anyone attracted to my blog
system<http://rodmena.ourway.ir>?
If community like it, I'd open it's source and start develop it as a
standard CMS for web2py. And if not, What is a standard cms definition? I am
so eager to develop a standard cms system for web2py but i really hate
systems like Plone. they are so complicated and heavy. I like simplicity in
design and accuracy in software engineering and demand scalability (SaaS).
It might be so good if we could divide responsibilities to develop
that roadmap and carry out the side development cycle like the way Debian
community does it.

--
Sincerely,
Farsheed Ashouri,