On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 04:46:19 -0800 (PST)
Carl <m...@carlroach.com> wrote:

Hello Carl,

> has anyone direct experience of using Wordpress, SquareSpace or
> similar solution alongside Web2py?
>
> These solutions appeal for their maturity and I'd like to use one to
> do the "donkey" work and fall back to Web2py to do my site's specific
> functionality.

I also wondering about the possibility to use WordPress alongwith Web2Py...

Let me say that, if possible, I'd like to stay solely in the Web2py arena, but
I do not see mature CMS with decent support...

KpaxCMS does not look alive and Instant Press seems to be cared only by Martin
M. which is either busy with other stuff or not sufficiently interested to push
it on. (I've submitted bug report about IP not styling bullets and, so far,
nothing happened.)

This situation makes me reluctant to embrace IP as web2py-based CMS/blog on
which to further build additional add-ons/plugins.

Otoh, I'm not enthusiastic to re-invent the whole CMS...

Maybe having CMS/blog is not most important need for most of web2py users, but
here it's real need for it.

Have you investigate more about using WordPress & Web2py or found some other
interesting solution?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has