Hi Carl,

On 02/02/2011 12:46, Carl wrote:
has anyone direct experience of using Wordpress, SquareSpace or
similar solution alongside Web2py?

These solutions appeal for their maturity and I'd like to use one to
do the "donkey" work and fall back to Web2py to do my site's specific
functionality.

Without them I feel like I'm reinventing needlessly.

I've been in the same situation - I use Plone as a CMS (a 300lb gorilla beside web2py, and overly complex to develop against at my scale), and use web2py behind it for RDBMS tasks.

What sort of CMS functionality do you need OOTB, and what sort of functionality do you envisage developing?

--

Regards,

PhilK

'a bell is a cup...until it is struck'